Best Facelift Surgery in Delhi
A facelift is the most comprehensive approach to treating facial wrinkles and sagging caused by aging. The surgery varies in range from minimally invasive ‘lunchtime lifts’ to more extensive, sophisticated surgery. A facelift removes excess skin, tightens underlying tissues and muscle and redrapes skin on the face and neck. It can correct midface sagging, marionette lines, jowls and a double chin, maintaining its reputation as the ‘gold standard’ for facial rejuvenation.
- A facelift can improve many areas of the face in one surgery.
- Can last for ten years or more and can make you appear ten to fifteen years younger.
- Can recontour the neck and jawline better than all other techniques.
- But, there will be some downtime associated with this procedure.
- Depending on your age and skin type, you may want a secondary procedure later on.
With a mid facelift, the surgeon focuses on removing lax skin and wrinkles, as well as filling out the appearance underneath the eyes and around the cheeks. Incisions are made along the hairline so the surgeon can re-position soft tissue in this portion of the face. Sometimes, fat grafting is used to fill out the features of the midfacial area such as the cheeks.Eyelid Surgery is also one of the complex plastic surgery.